– kids in small groups can interact with Polish language
in a school setting. They play, listen to Polish stories,
learn short poems and songs. They also take part in a traditional
– kids start to learn polish alphabet and slowly advance
to learn how to properly build sentences, read and write.
Grade I – IV
- practice of reading and writing in Polish language. Most
kids are able to independently read short stories, poems and
Grade V – VIII
- students not only learn Polish language and grammar but
also study history and geography of Poland.
- students study major literary movements, genres, and texts
as well as Polish history and geography. This sequence ends
with examination that covers Polish language, history and
- for kids who know little or no Polish, this course is designed
to provide a foundation language. With each class they enrich
their vocabulary, learn more about culture and traditions
of their ancestors.
- for kids from grade 0
- education and preparation for holy sacraments (first communion